Running an online store is one of the greatest challenges. If you own one, you must be aware of the struggles you have to keep up with, provide excellent customer services, and maintain a superior reputation.
With the massive surge in E-commerce businesses, you must be feeling suffocated in your space already. Your best chance at staying ahead of all the other shiny new stores? Offering unbeatable customer services.
Let's look at all the ways you can do that:
- Live chat works like a magic potion for online businesses. This tool helps with several things, from proactive selling, sales inquiries, and answering questions about invoices, shipping, etc. This ROI is the only one you can measure in minutes and helps you offer post-sales support. We all know how customers love that. Live chat allows your team to work with more consistency and productivity. If you haven’t incorporated it already, now is the best time.
- The knowledge base is super helpful for e-Commerce stores. You can scale your customer services, use them internally and externally, and target your channel's perfect keywords. Having an inexpensive self-service portal is the best business justification, particularly when customers love it.
- Since we're talking about the knowledge base, it would be wrong to leave its cousin FAQs behind. With FAQs on your product pages, you can enjoy certain benefits. From answering easy questions to customers appreciating prompt answers, you can enjoy several advantages. It helps lengthen your products page organically and smoothly incorporate the keywords vital to your content.
- Let's not forget how twenty-four hours of active support is just what customers yearn for. By giving it to them, you will make your customers feel they are your priority. Of course, you don't need to have a living employee sitting 24 hours on the phone but rather opt for one of those incredible voice products from customer service solutions.
Such a tool will make your customers believe that you are talking to a live attendant at 12 in the night, too, while you have the advantage of calling them back during office hours. If customers get prompt attention, they will never mind waiting for a few extra hours till you are personally able to handle their problems.
- Times are changing, and so is technology. Now, more than ever, you need to equip your business with useful software. If you have managed thus far with email, a central help desk, it is time to look for a ticketing system to improve your customer services.
You can do more than send emails by hooking up more social media accounts, live chat, and business VoIP voice systems. With these, you will manage to have more transparency in customer interactions.
- Never think that a return policy aiming to increase conversions is impossible. An easy-to-read and smooth return policy helps your business win over more customers. Since you're online, you don't have the advantage of explaining your policy face-to-face to your customers.
Why not put it in easy writing for their advantage? You will not confuse and upset the customers this way and will strengthen the business-customer bond even better.
- Make payments and billing history transparent. If customers can serve themselves, they are happier than those having to look for things online. Customers love accessing their accounts, payment details and methods, billing history, and order status. It gives them more confidence in online purchasing. Hence, you would do your business a great favor by making all these transparent for the customers.
Customer services are the best means of winning customers over. If you don't build an excellent one for your business, you will have more dissatisfied and upset customers than happier ones. The strategies of customer services help win more customers and achieve higher conversions. In 2021, remember to boost this vital department for unparallel success in the E-commerce industry.